- Over a year ago I purchased a thrift store chair with intentions of reupholstering it, and February was the month to finally just get it done!
- We also transformed a typical IKEA coffee table with the help of some ooh la la marble contact paper.
- I admit that I was in over my head with my studio project and took a few steps back.
- Storage in the studio was the one thing that was working well, so I gave you a cabinet tour and shared how I organize my craft supplies.
- We love organizing projects big and small. Even simple tasks like updating prescription bottles as purse storage make my heart sing.
- We took on our first major project of the year by building an entire wall-to-wall laundry storage/folding station, which we use and love daily. Having an entire cabinet to house our cleaning supplies has been a solid perk of the project as well!
Additional organizing posts for you:
Now it is your turn! Time for you to share with me some of your happenings over the last month.
As always, an over-sized thank you to all who participate in these challenges. Checking out your posts is my guilty pleasure every month, so bring it on!
IHeart Organizing is not responsible for the content uploaded and shared within the Monthly Link Parties on within the #wiorn hashtag feed. However, it is a great way to join together in making organizing fun, so let's use our best internet etiquette and have a great time with this social party!